Tool Box Series
The Tool Box is a series of professional development sessions, led by local school or community experts, that helps practitioners reach a level of understanding of a particular skill or knowledge-base. The goal is for immediate, hands-on practical use of the strategies used by peers with the understanding of benefits challenges, and pitfalls of making changes to benefit education and students.
The Tool Box series provides learners with a chance to network with other administrators, share ideas, learn practical and effective approaches to problems and valuable problem solving skills.
Select the Calendar Tab for more information about the following Tool Box session:
- Language Leaders for Literacy, October 9, 2014, Georgia State University, College of Education
- Georgia Milestones and Math Formative Assessments, November 20, 2014,
Easley Pavilion & Conference Center, Atlanta Metropolitan State College1630 Metropolitan Parkway SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Technology Bootcamp for Educators, December 11, 2014, Georgia State University, College of Education
- Bobby Smith “Using the CCRPI to Drive Communication, Collaboration, and Change” – March 4, 2015, Atlanta & March 5, 2015, Macon.
- ToolBox: Technology Boot Camp for Educational Leaders: Thursday, June 11, 2015 from 9AM – 3:30pm
TO REGISTER FOR A TOOL BOX SERIES SESSION, Contact us at 404-413-8257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Principals Center Member||$100||$80|
|For members only, each 5th person is FREE (from the same school).|
|* Members may be individuals, schools, associations or collection of schools, or school systems. Contact the Center, your principal or your system’s professional development office to ascertain whether you are a member or not.|
* The Tool Box Series registration fee (one day event from 8AM – 3PM) includes continental breakfast and lunch per participant.
To become a Member of the Principals Center contact Dionne Cowan at 404-413-8257 or email her at email@example.com.