Expert Leader Series
Expert Leaders Series:
A collection of learning opportunities, that builds awareness of innovative thinking on education issues. Led by visionary thinkers through presentations and group discussions, the series is designed to inspire principals, and others, to leadership that will create schools where all children can achieve.
Select the Calendar Tab for more information about the following presentations:
- Baruti Kafele – “Motivating Black Males to Achieve in School and Life”, September 30, 2014, Athens
- Kim Marshall – “Rethinking Teacher Supervision and Evaluation”, October 31, 2014, Gwinnett County Public Schools Instructional Support Center, Suwanee
- Daniel Venables – “How to Turn Data Into Action”, December 4, 2015, Location TBA
- Donna Ford – “Closing the Achievement Gap”, February 5, 2015, Location TBA
- Scott McLeod “Empowering Principals to be Effective Technology Leaders”, February 18, 2015, Location TBA
- Joseph (Joe) Murphy – “Creating Productive Culture in Schools”, March 17, 2015, Location TBA
AUDIENCE: Sessions are open to all but are especially designed for Principals and Assistant Principals and teams from the same school
TO REGISTER FOR AN INDIVIDUAL EVENT, Contact us at 404-413-8257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Principals Center Member||$190||$160|
|For members only, each 5th person is FREE (from the same school).|
|* Members may be individuals, schools, associations or collection of schools, or school systems. Contact the Center, your principal or your system’s professional development office to ascertain whether you are a member or not.|
* The Expert Leader Series registration fee (one day event from 8AM – 3PM) includes continental breakfast and lunch per participant.
To become a Member of the Principals Center contact Dionne Cowan at 404-413-8257 or email her at email@example.com.